Department provides the following services for Ben Hill
- Maintain county roads: paving, patching,
scraping, sanding and bridge repair.
- Maintain county right of ways: mowing, cut
bushes, clearing and ditching.
- Install: driveways, cross drains, haul dirt for
driveways & collect payments for driveways
- Unstop pipes and drains
- Remove storm debris
- Create and maintain road signs
- Maintain county vehicles and equipment
Dirt roads should be traveled with
caution because of washouts and slick conditions at a
speed of no more than 35 mph or less when conditions are
bad. Traffic should always slow down and use caution
when Road Department Employees and equipment are on the
road for paved and dirt roads alike.